YAY!

10:51 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

Well i weighed in at 108.4 this morning! IVE LOST TEN POUNDS SINCE MY TERRIBLE BINGE AND PURGE CYCLE!
im pretty damn happy about that lol. I plan to fast today, im hoping to go for atleast 3 days. ive been feeling light headed lightyly...just like the goo old days lol. i love the lightheaded feeling, when i stand up i quickly black out. its like a high. its like my body is saying "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boyyy your getting thinner!" my thighs dont touch quite as much as they use to, but they have a little ways to go before they are back to how they were.
i just thought i would do a quick update on how im doing.
plan for today? lots of water and maybe 2 diet french vanillas (30 calories in 1) i may just have 1.
it depends on how strong my cravings for sweets and carbs are today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You honestly terrify me and make me want to cry...
I'm so sorry for you...

Please, don't do this... you're better than this... you can overcome this disease.. don't die.. you're worth so much more..

sosic420 said...

lol awe. i wish i could i just stop and be normal.. but i cant...
i wish i could just...sit and eat a piese of cake without feeling guilt, but its hard. hopefully one day i WILL overcome this disease.. i hope i can/do, but right now its impossible.