The Ana Creed.

4:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Ana Creed
I believe in control, The only force mighty enough to bring order to the chaos that is my world. I believe that i am the most vile,worthless and useless person ever to have existed on the planet, and that i am totally unworthy of any ones time and attention.

I believe that other people who tell me differently must be idiots! If they could see how i really am, Then they would hate me almost as much as i do. I believe in oughts, musts and shoulds as unbreakable laws to determine my daily behavior

I believe in perfection and strive to attain it. I believe in salvation through trying just a bit harder than i did yesturday. I believe in calorie counters as the inspired word of god and memorize them accodringly.

I believe in bathroom scales as an indicator of my daily successes and failures. I believe in hell, because i sometimes feel im living in it. I believe in a wholly black and white world, The losing of weight, recrimination for sins, the abnegation of the body and a life ever fasting.

0 comments: