blarg!

8:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
hello again hahaha.
well im sitting here TRYING to make my blog look attractive, and like something i would want to read. so far im having NO luck. it looks like shit right now i know haha. but it will look decent by tonight im hoping.
anyways

my weight has went up to 109 after that terrible day yesturday. how disgusting, this morning i didnt even want to go to school because i looked HORRIBLE in all of my clothes. so i stayed home...
i have a new plan though, instead of jumping right on the fasting wagon. im just going to fast for today as kind of a .. start fresh type thing. i will only be having ice water, lemon water and about 2-3 diet root beers because i LOVE my diet soda.
as for tomorrow, this is my plan:

1:30 pm : A few pieces of melon
3:30 pm : A few pieces of pineapple
5:30 pm : A few slices of cantaloupe

hahaha and of course i will be going to the gym at abour 4:00pm and then i will go on my treadmill at 10:00pm.
so i have my days perfectly planned. i really want to get down to 100lbs in around 2 weeks. thats my ultimate goal right now, and i honestly think i can do it.
Those diet pills seem to be doing wonders! ahahaha i took one this morning at 8:30am and its kept me feeling very full.
so, so far so good.
My moms going to make a Doctors appointment for me. EEK. mainly because she think im depressed, it runs in the family anyways.
im excited because im hoping i can weigh myself on the ACCURATE scale (when im alone of course) but im dreading it also because i HATE the doctors.
oh and get this.
i didnt go to school today because i looked HORRIBLE in everything i tried on. i looked like a fat slob. i couldnt believe it. so i ended up just throwing on some baggy sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt, but by the time i was ready it was 9:30am.
blah. im disgusting.
also. have you guys ever heard of the actress Shenae Grimes? AH! she is such a thinspiration.



0 comments: