Happy about today!

5:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today went awesome, pretty much exactly as planned.
NO FOOD!
i spent 2 hours cleaning my room this morning right when i woke up, which is about 150-200 calories per hour. so thats almost 400 im assuming.
i did around 150-200 jumping jacks. and i did about 50 sit ups.
i moved around a lot today.
i had a bowl of ice cubes to help my cravings and i also had a couple ice breaker mints (zero calories)

i brought my dinner up to my room (i "eat" in my room, then just throw it out) and it was ribs and rice. i looked at it very closely and examined it. i almost got sick. i never realized how disgusting it looked. i threw it out pretty damn quickly.
Tomorrow im going to try for another no food day. i will hopefully have my gym membership confirmed and i will go to the gym and work out.
if i cant handle tomorrow with no food (which i doubt will happen) i have cut up melons,cantaloupe,apples,pineapple and grapes waiting for me in the fridge. i will NOT eat it all. just a few pieces of one of the fruits.
or a salad i bought with 5 calorie salad dressing (if i decide to use the dressing)

i really really hate my love/hate relationship with food.
i like basically the taste of every kind of food. but i hate how it effects me both mentaly and physically after i eat it.
so i just look at it, smell it, and DONT eat it.
thats my plan.
im going to go on the treadmill at 10:00pm, im hoping to burn another 150-200 calories.
im not much of an excersizer.

THINK THIN ERR'BODY!

0 comments: