to depressed...

1:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Today has went by easier then i thought...
ive been way to depressed to eat, ive been feeling so alone lately its nuts. ive isolated myself from everyone for so long now and i just sit in my room and go on whyeat.net.
and now ive been crying and crying etc.

no one cares that ive been feeling like absoloute hell lately and its been showing some GRAND signs hahaha. i know i said my mom has noticed and is going to make an appointment with the doctor, but she says that all teh time and never has.
i fell asleeo at 1;00pm and just woke up at 4:00 because my dad called me for dinner. i said
"im not hungry because i just woke up" (truth)
he starts going on saying "no wonder you dont sleep at night! your up all night on the computer and sleep all day and end up not going to school!" (somewhat the truth but not quite) i am up pretty late on the computer, but on school nights i usually limit it untill midnight. i just sleep terribly, and i have been lately. i wake up around every hour. and i tell them that, yet again they dont care or try to fix my problems, they assume they will just go away.
i told my mom at 12:30 i wanted to go to the store to pick up that mini notebook and some lemons. she said "ok, wait till your dad goes" so i do.
but he doesnt call me, which is when i fall asleep. and when i woke up and see a bunch of new grocerys and shit i say "why didnt you call me...i said i wanted to go to the store" and his excuse is "you were sleeping"
BULLSHIT! he didnt even know i was sleeeping and i say "you didnt even no i was sleeping..." and i depart to my room to right this.

My parents suck.
but luckily im disgusted by the thought of ANYTHING right and that includes food.
im pissed because that stupid fucking gym hasnt called me.
and i feel so alone. i spend everyday doing the same thing all day alone in my room.
i love it because i dont feel like doing anything else, but i hate it because im sick of it!
blah... i said this wasnt going to be an emo blog, but i cant help it. ive been feeling like hell lately.
oh my dads asking me if i want to go buy lemons now i respond "yah" angrily and he yells "answer properly"
i try so hard to please these fucking people and no matter what i get bitched at.
I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR

0 comments: