SCORE!

2:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hahahaha well as i previously said i was going to go down to the Gym i joined to bitch them out for not calling "within the next 48 hours" like they said they would to confirm my membership.
well i didnt bitch them out lol, and thank god for that because apparently my name got lost in the system so they gave me THREE FREE WEEKS! plus i get an hour free session of kickboxing AND i might get a job cleaning the female locker rooms (CLEANING BURNS TONS OF CALORIES) soo awweee yeah hahaha.
im going to start going tomorrow :) im preettttyy damn excited.
on a side note i will update you with what has went into my system today lol

3:51pm - 3 Pieces of Melon
4:03pm - I chewed and spit ONE BITE of a piece of pizza. YUCK!!
4:04pm - Diet pill + Diet Iced Tea
5:28pm - 2 pieces of zero calorie gum (Ice breakers if anyone is wondering) DELICIOUS
5:33pm - Diet Iced Tea


boy am i proud. i was planning on eating the cantaloupe and pineapple sometime today, but i changed my mind. im not hungry at all. so i think tomorrow im going to eat the pineapple at 2:00pm and MAYBE 1 rice cake, then hit the gym at 4:00
im in such a grreat mood.
THIN HERE I COME BABY!
now im going to go shower to burn some more calories hahaha. no exersize tonight, gotta save the energy for tomorrow when i work out like a mad man.
FRIDGE PICKERS WHERE BIG KNICKERS

0 comments: