Why hello there ...

6:04 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
"oh hello. i didnt see you there!"

hahahah just kidding around. welcome to my blog, ive made a few of these and failed everytime. thought i would give her a go again.
basically this is my journey through anorexia/bulimia. ive lost track of how long this has been going on for. ive went from 140-145 to 106. i will update this every night and i promise you it will get more intresting as time goes on.
this blog is also to help ME.to help me keep keep track of how my days are going. and maybe some day when i recover *IF* i recover i should say, i can look back at this and think "damn.."
but that wont be happening anytime soon.
im going to try and make this blog as joyful as i can haha no one likes to read an emo kids blog.
so today! what has happend you want to no?! well not much honestly, besides the fact i planned a binge (stupid i know) but i did it so i could purge and then start a fast tomorrow, i went to the grocery store with my dad and literally grabbed everything off the shelves and threw them into the cart, my dad looked at me like i was smoking crack, but there was a big problem. i couldnt purge! i tryed everyway and every position, hell i was almost doing a handstand in the shower.
but FUCK IT!
tomorrow im starting a fast and hell i will be damned if i dont suceed.

thanks for reading my blog. it will get more intresting as time goes on. believe me. i have some random things happen in my day let me tell you haha.
let me just show you a quick before and after picture of me so you can get to no me a bit more hahahah



im pretty proud of the changes.. but this is how i see it, the first picture is the draft, and what i am now is the rough copy. i still have LOTS of changes to make before the good copy is done.

p-p-p-p-peace outt gangstass!

0 comments: