Bonjourno

9:08 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Miss me? ;)
Well as some of you may have noticed i havent been updating this sucker much lately.
no particular reason, just christmas is coming up so ive been a bit busy. A BIT BUSY GETTING FAT!
HAH! not a laughing matter but meh, lifes to short, i can always get really hardcore and drop a few pounds quickly (hopefully)
im back up to 106. ive been worse so im not TO upset. but i would rather still be at 102lbs or an even better 100lbs.
lately i havent been binging really my past three days have been like this:
Monday: Fast
Tuesday: A couple chips. i had a friend over that ive known for 11 years and i havent seen her for about a year! so i was like fuck it! i ended up drinking laxative tea after anyways.
Wednesday: Its been my worst lately. binged on fatty foods like brownies (that i made ;) ) and cookies and all that crab. but i did manage to eat fruit and drink a green tea and lots of water! im drinking laxative tea as i type this.

So im getting a little addicted to this laxative tea! it tastes like shit. (hahah was that a pun?)
anyways. its like no matter what i eat i have to follow it with a laxative tea ALWAYS with 2 packets NEVER one.
also ive been purging lately. but not in the way you think...
i mean, i used to be able to purge like a champ (not to brag or anything) but lately its been like extreme hell trying to get a little bit up. its like my gag reflex is completely shot! but now everytime i eat something i will burp and a lot of puke will come up . sorry if to much information lol.

so ive promised myself to stop binging. i know, easier said then done. but i mean it. PLUS. i have been doing better with controlling myself . control. god i hate that word.
ive told my parents im sticking to a strict only fruits and vegetables and to not let me eat anything other then those.
ive ALSO decided to start going on the treadmill for at least 30mins every morning. i never exercise in the morning so i thought it would be a good change. maybe it will help me lose a bit more weight. i also plan on walking my dog atleast once a day. now that they are old enough to be walked.
ANDD since christmas is coming up OFFICIALLY TOMORROW. and i know i got a Wii and a Wii fit. excersizing should be MUCH more fun. so im pretty excited.
i think 2010 is going to be a good year ladies and gents!
i can feeel it.

woops laxative tea is kicking in. see ya later beautifuls!
peace and love.

damn all i see are typos :)

2 comments:

Aurélia said...

I'm so proud of you!

I been following your blog and was a bit upset that I could post a comment, but now I can, and wanted to say keep up the good work.

sosic420 said...

awe well thank you very much!
that really does mean a lot :) and it REALLY keeps me motivated!
so once again thank you :) xo