Yum PIZZA

7:18 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Its 10:20pm so this is my last update for today.
well my parents got pizza for dinner today and i LOVEEE LOVE LOVE pizza...but not as much as i love the feeling of thin so i didnt eat any :( / :) i DID smell it for a good 20 minutes hahah and damn did it smell good. but i just got a Pepsi Max and i am currently drinking that.
so i havent eaten anything all day. woohoo. i just weighed my self and i am 103.8, im hoping tomorrow morning i will be down 102.
well...i guess thats all for now. im pretty tired so im going to watch marries...with children, and drink my pepsi max.

Hope everyone did good today! and good luck everyone tomorrow! i know im going to need all the luck in the world to go day 2 with no food especially knowing theres still left over pizza from the best pizza place in the world down in my kitchen.
now isnt THAT bitch.

love you allll! xox

0 comments: