Guess whos back back back, back again!

7:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hahaha why hello my fellow lovely skinny beauties that probobly arent reading this hahah.
im back, and with a few ups and down im down to 103lbs!
hoping to get down to 100lbs by christmas or lower. so im fasting for the next 9 days.

I know i said i would be back after christmas but i decided to keep posting and writing my daily intakes once again.
so starting tomorrow i will start posting every day again :)

Lately i have been just eating a salad a day. lettuce and cucumbers and 5 calorie salad dressing. ive been staying under 300 calories but had a slight binge yesturday but tried to exercise as much off as i could. today i binged and purged. loved the purging hated the binging, weird.. haha
anyways im sticking to my restricting after the fast. my want for food has dropped drastically and i feel REALLY committed this time.
funny how ive only dropped 5lbs since i took a break. and its been almost a month BUT as i said i had ups and downs, i actually ended up getting up to 113lbs. after i seen the unlucky 13 on the scale i was like "OH HELL NO" and restircted restricted restricted and got down to a somewhat lovely 103.
ive decided to show a picture of me now that im a little more comfortable with my body. and i couldnt stress the word LITTLE anymore lol. so here i go.
Cheers everyone, and heres to hoping for 95 by christmas.

i still got a belly. and you cant see in the picture but my thighs are huge and so are my arms. i wont post a full body shot till im 95lbs!

0 comments: