Day one = Success!

3:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


well this is the first time ive been home all day.
let me tell you my day

i woke up at 10:30 and had a green tea. then played my wii fit till 12:30 and then got ready and grabbed a bottle of water. i left with my dad at 1 and then got home at 2:30 and played wii fit till 3. my aunt came over and we went top the gym and i only burned 500 calories. and i just got back now and drank a diet cream soda.

im sooo tired!
but im going to have another green tea shortly and then play the wii fit some more. then drink a laxative tea and take a break and watch some 90210 lol. then play wii fit again later of course.
thats about it. tomorrow im still not sure about what im going to do. to eat or not to eat! guess i will find out tomorrow.

0 comments: