Just a quick update.

2:33 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
whaddup gangstass!
alright well first off i just wana give a quick update of how im doing in the whole competition. im proud to say im still in haha ive only been drinking diet coke today. tomorrow im going to drink mostly water and just have a few diet sodas.
im drinking only diet soda today because i know for a fact if i drink just water all day i will most likely binge, since yesturday i binged today i felt i needed to have some sort of taste in my mouth. so i chose diet soda.

anyways.
my size 3 jeans are starting to get lose! im so happy about that! haha which means im almost a 2! ive never been a size 2 in my life!
stay strong guys!
who needs food anyways?

NOT US!

4 comments:

VictoriaCrimson said...

Yay I can comment!!!
I just want to say that your blog is really inspiring =] Keep it uppppppp.

xo
Victoria

glass-skin said...

Fresca is really good too! I dislike soda like Pepsi and Coke, and I love the citrus taste. I recommend it if you need break from soda but want the carbonated-ness :)

Hannah said...

haha why eat?!?

"who needs food anyways"

stay strong babe - i can comment now lol!!

sosic420 said...

Victoria Crimson: hahah yay! Im glad i figured out how to get the damn comments to work :P and thank you very much man! im here to help or atleast TRY :)

Glass-Skin: I actually had Fresca yesturday! it is so good hahaha. also diet iced tea is good to! if you ever feel like having a zero calorie non-fizzy drink besides water. then its perfect! haha

White Oleander: hahaha! HELL YAH WHYEAT! i have to bring that forum up! :P
thanks hun :) you stay strong too! we can all get to our UGW if we try hard enough.

EVERYONE stay strong! <3