I HATE MY BROTHER!

1:26 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

URG!
funny how someone can go from happy to super pissed and disgusting feeling in 2 seconds. my dad made pancakes and i go downstairs, and he asks if i want one and i said "yah" (i know FAILURE!) and my brother says "Dont you know how many calories in pancakes..."

WHY SAY THAT! you only let someone know how fattening something is if they are fat and should watch there weight! AM I RIGHT?? yes i fucking am.
now i feel like shit for eating like a fat fucking pig earlier and i feel sick to my stomach and i feel all choked up because i want to cry and slice my fat off.

maybe im over exagerating! but maybe im not!
i mean come on. if someone were skinny shouldnt you say "eat a million fucking pancakes you need them!" not "Dont you know how many calories are in pancakes..."
i hate that stupid fucking kid.
he was the one that always called me fat also! i blame all this on him!
this may be my anger talking.
but he deffinetly diservs a smack upside the head. i hope he knows this is all his fault. i hope he knows i starve because of him and have body/food issues because of him!
:'( i feeel like crap guys.

help :(

1 comments:

glass-skin said...

Brothers are just like that, unfortunately. I know, since I have 3 of them.

The things they say really hurt at the time, and usually for a long time after, but turn it into motivation. It doesn't get rid of the hurt or anger, but it does make it more productive. Take the things he has said and use them to your advantage, use them for fuel to do better next time.

On the other hand, I don't know how old your brother is, so it might just be that he's an immature little dumbass.

You're stonger than this, than his comments.